What Are Condominiums?
A condo or condominium is a type of building which can be divided into individual units. The condo comprises private and common property (Land upon which the building is located as well as elevators, hallways and so on).
Most people get confused about the difference between a condominium and an apartment. Let us dive into the difference between the two:
- Condominiums: A condominium is a space where people own their own residence units.
- Apartments: An apartment is where a single person or corporation owns an apartment building
What Are The Amenities And Benefits That Condos Offer?
- Fewer maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Access to sauna, and swimming pool which is more expensive to own privately
- 24×7 security with the help of CCTV cameras installed everywhere
- Condos offer greater independence than renting.
- It gives you the chance to build equity you can use toward a down payment on a bigger home
- Small, fully furnished luxury condos combine a home’s comfort with a condo’s convenience.
How To Find A Good Condo?
A new condo near BTS Ari (โครงการใหม่ใกล้ BTS อารีย์, which is the term in Thai) is located close to the lifestyle hub of Ari, conveniently connecting you to all commutes. The following are the salient features of a good condo:
- Privacy: A good condo always ensures privacy. The condos are designed in such a way that privacy is ensured.
- Architecture: There are limited units of condos on each floor to ensure the least intrusion from the neighbours.
- Security: An acceptable condo offers a sense of seclusion and peace from the hustle-bustle of the city. At the same time, it also ensures security as only the residents have access to condominium complexes.
- Fit For All: A properly designed condo attracts the interest of nuclear families, bachelors and single working professionals.
Apart from bachelor and nuclear families, a condominium is also a good investment for the money minded. A new condo near BTS Ari is a lucrative option for investors looking for investment opportunities. Hence, buying a condo is never in vain due to the constant demand.
Investing in a new condo near BTS Ari requires minimal upkeep needs. Even single families require upgrades and maintenance quite often, so they are best suited for Condos. Nuclear families and single working professionals often require Condos. Although condos are hard to find, one can find condos as per their budget with the help of a single search on the internet.